Scapes of land...

Landscapes...


So, for a while, I struggled with being interested in landscapes. Nature frankly did not interest me too much. When I moved to Hawaii, it took me a while to notice the land around me as a beautiful place. I attribute this mainly to be a social introvert that didn't have a sense of adventure. It took forcing myself to travel to really appreciate where I was.





After I started looking around me. I realized what I had around me. As I grew and started to socialize I started going outside more and found that there is more than just the job I had and the computer in front of me. Still being enamored with tech and gadgets, it soon followed that I grew fond of photography. And as such I had this small budding eye for seeing great landscapes...





All it took was seeing



Seeing the layers of natural complexity



And now I get it.

I think...

No comments

Powered by Blogger.